Not only are we entirely volunteer driven, we also pour 100% of the donations we receive back into the community. For monetary donations, please click here.
Since we do not maintain office hours, we are happy to schedule pick-up and drop-off times for any items you’d like to give. Please just communicate what works best for you and we’ll work something out!
Our greatest needs are:
- Children’s and teen clothing and shoes
- New socks and underwear
- Gently-used adult clothing
- Shoes and purses
- Coats and hoodies
- Canned goods and nonperishable food (especially in November and December)
- School supplies (especially in July and August)
- Toiletries (soap/body wash, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, toothbrushes and toothpaste)
- Diapers and wipes
- New and used toys (especially in November & December)
- Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning wipes)
- Cleaning supplies (all-in-one cleaners, dish soap, sponges)
- Laundry supplies
- Bedding, towels and small household items
At other times throughout the year, we collect items and money for specific causes. We will notify anyone interested if we will be hosting a smaller event, helping a specific family in need or assisting in disaster relief efforts. The best ways to stay in the loop would be to follow us on Facebook and sign-up for our e-newsletter (front page or sidebar).